A good, well-written mailing is the ideal way to communicate with both new and loyal fans. However, it's not always easy to write a mailing with a subject line which both arouses curiosity and looks good. You may not have the time, or writing may not always come easily to you. Writing a mailing, choosing a template, compiling images, keeping your lists up-to-date… There are a lot of things to think about.
If you would like to send out a mailing on a regular basis, MailChimp will be perfect to start with. But where do you even start? This workshop will not only teach you how to structure a mailing, but will also guide you through the basics of MailChimp.
No specific prior knowledge is required. However, basic digital skills are necessary. If you can find your way around Word, email or Facebook, you will not have a problem with MailChimp either. Max. 5 participants.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Small enterprises
- Independent entrepreneurs
- Communication employees
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
We will examine a good subject line in more depth, as well as how to construct a mailing and call to action. During the workshop, you will also write an initial version of your mailing and prepare it in MailChimp. We will go through all the MailChimp steps together. You will learn how to work with mailing lists and adapt a template to suit your house style.
After this workshop, you will have all the skills you need to tackle your next mailing in a structured way. Your account and template will also be set up. In addition, we will give you a practical guide to take home with you.
PREPARE WELL TO GET MORE OUT OF THE WORKSHOP
- When you register, be sure to include a link to your current website, plus a link to a mailing if you already have one.
- Be sure to choose a subject for a mailing which you would like to work on during the workshop.
- Would you like to include images in your mailing? If so, compile them (together with your logo) and keep them in a folder on your laptop.
- You will also need to set up an account with MailChimp in advance so that you can log in right away during the workshop.
- Bring your laptop, charger, pen and paper with you. Make sure that your laptop is charged up.
395 euros, excl. VAT
- Includes coffee, tea, water, healthy snacks and a delicious lunch by Verloren Kost. Are you a vegetarian or do you have an allergy? If so, please let us know when you register.
- Includes a concise manual to take home with you.
After the workshop, would you like feedback on your next mailing? No problem. For 150 euros, excl. VAT, you can submit your mailing and receive feedback on the content and design via Skype or telephone and email for up to 14 days after the workshop.
You can pay your registration fee via bank transfer. You will receive final confirmation of your registration only after your payment has been received. Please let us know your full billing details when your register so we can send you an official invoice.
Registration can be cancelled upon written notification by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of acceptance of cancellation. Cancellations are subject to the policies detailed below:
- If you cancel 30 days or longer before the workshop: 50% refund of the balance payment.
- If you cancel 14 to 30 days before the event: 25% refund of the balance payment.
- If you cancel 0 to 14 days before the event: not refundable + 25% administrative fee.
- All refunds will be made after the end of the workshop.
Stille Bliksem reserves the right to cancel the workshop due to low enrolment or other circumstances. If Stille Bliksem cancels a workshop, registrants will be offered a full refund. In case of the postponement of a workshop, Stille Bliksem has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registrations to the same workshop at the new date.