It's more important than ever for a company to be present on social media, but what is the best approach? How do you write a catchy social media post or surprise your fans? And how can you expand your fan base beyond your friends and family? You might have various different profiles but no strategy or planning and be sharing an eclectic but ill-considered mix of content.
It's time to really start making a difference with your social media. During this workshop, we will develop the basis of your strategy and take a quick look at the competition. You will learn which channels are beneficial for you and put your first content calendar together.
You will have a basic knowledge of social media, with an active personal or professional presence. Max. 5 participants.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Small enterprises
- Independent entrepreneurs
- Communication employees
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
We will briefly discuss the advantages and disadvantages of social media and why it forms an important part of your communication. Together, we will establish the basis of your social media strategy: who are you, what is your target group, what are your goals and what do you want to say? We will look at the competition and find out why certain accounts appeal to you. You will learn which channels are beneficial for you and how to set up a content calendar with various different kinds of content. Our community management tips will teach you how to deal with both positive and negative reactions.
PREPARE WELL TO GET MORE OUT OF THE WORKSHOP
- When you register, include a link to your current website and active social media profiles.
- Specify 3 competitors you would like to examine during the workshop and 3 profiles which really appeal to you.
- Think in advance about the questions: who are you, what is your target group, what would you like to achieve with social media and what do you want to say?
- Bring your laptop, charger, pen and paper with you. Make sure that your laptop is charged up.
395 euros, excl. VAT
- Includes coffee, tea, water, healthy snacks and a delicious lunch. Are you a vegetarian or do you have an allergy? If so, please let us know when you register.
- Includes a concise manual to take home with you.
After the workshop, would you like feedback on your next actions on social media? No problem. For 150 euros, excl. VAT, you can receive feedback in the form of two Skype or telephone discussions for up to 30 days after the workshop.
You can pay your registration fee via bank transfer. You will receive final confirmation of your registration only after your payment has been received. Please let us know your full billing details when your register so we can send you an official invoice.
Registration can be cancelled upon written notification by email to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of acceptance of cancellation. Cancellations are subject to the policies detailed below:
- If you cancel 30 days or longer before the workshop: 50% refund of the balance payment.
- If you cancel 14 to 30 days before the event: 25% refund of the balance payment.
- If you cancel 0 to 14 days before the event: not refundable + 25% administrative fee.
- All refunds will be made after the end of the workshop.
Stille Bliksem reserves the right to cancel the workshop due to low enrolment or other circumstances. If Stille Bliksem cancels a workshop, registrants will be offered a full refund. In case of the postponement of a workshop, Stille Bliksem has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registrations to the same workshop at the new date.