As you will already be aware, your blog and website are important and engaging ways for you to reach people. But writing may not always come easily to you. You may not know what you really want to say, or how to add structure to your communication. Your website texts might be dated or lack spirit, but where do you even start?
By means of tips and exercises, this workshop will teach you how to write good headlines, blog post and texts for your website. We will even give you a few tips on how to make your website rank higher in the Google search results.
No specific prior knowledge is required. Max. 5 participants.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Small enterprises
- Independent entrepreneurs
- Communication employees
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
We will dive deeper into the general writing process, looking at good headlines, how to structure a text, and tone & voice. You will also learn a number of basic SEO principles which you can put to good use in practice. As well as theory, you will also be working actively on your blog and/or texts for your website during the workshop.
You will leave with a practical guide and your blog and/or website will already be one step further along.
PREPARE WELL TO GET MORE OUT OF THE WORKSHOP
- When you register, be sure to include a link to your current website, plus a link to a blog post if you already have one.
- Please also let us know if you are having a specific writing issue. If so, we will be able to cover this in the workshop.
- Would you like to work on your blog during the workshop? If so, please choose a subject in advance.
- Bring your laptop, charger, pen and paper with you. Make sure that your laptop is charged up.
395 euros, excl. VAT
- Includes coffee, tea, water, healthy snacks and a delicious lunch. Are you a vegetarian or do you have an allergy? If so, please let us know when you register.
- Includes a concise manual to take home with you.
After the workshop, would you like to receive personal feedback on your next blog post or several pages of your website? No problem. For 150 euros, excl. VAT, you can submit your texts and receive feedback via Skype or telephone and email for up to 14 days after the workshop.
You can pay your registration fee via bank transfer. You will receive final confirmation of your registration only after your payment has been received. Please let us know your full billing details when your register so we can send you an official invoice.
Registration can be cancelled upon written notification by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of acceptance of cancellation. Cancellations are subject to the policies detailed below:
- If you cancel 30 days or longer before the workshop: 50% refund of the balance payment.
- If you cancel 14 to 30 days before the event: 25% refund of the balance payment.
- If you cancel 0 to 14 days before the event: not refundable + 25% administrative fee.
- All refunds will be made after the end of the workshop.
Stille Bliksem reserves the right to cancel the workshop due to low enrolment or other circumstances. If Stille Bliksem cancels a workshop, registrants will be offered a full refund. In case of the postponement of a workshop, Stille Bliksem has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registrations to the same workshop at the new date.